Executive Assistant to Deputy Solicitor-General - Crown Law
Crown Law provides legal advice and representation services to the government in matters affecting the executive government, particularly in the areas of criminal and public law.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to provide reliable, efficient and high quality executive assistance in a full time role. The chosen candidate must work well with multiple priorities across the broad range of legal and government work within our office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working as an Executive Assistant to a senior leader, ideally in the legal or government sector
- Proven ability to build and maintain positive, successful working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills and time management with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- A high degree of discretion in dealing with sensitive issues
- Demonstrated attributes of energy and drive, flexibility, adaptability and responsiveness to change
- An ability to work with a minimum of supervision on a day to day basis.
We support different flexible working arrangements to enable us to be our best. Please talk to us about how we can make this work for you.
This role is Wellington based.
If you are an experienced Executive Assistant looking to work in an exciting legal environment then we would love to hear from you.
All applications should include a covering letter and curriculum vitae. To be considered for a position at Crown Law you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand and are required to complete a Ministry of Justice Criminal Records Check.
To apply, please use the following link https://crownlaw.qjumpersjobs.co/jobs/details/Executive_Assistant-1033886
Applications Close: 5pm 13 August 2020